Keeping the Fashion and Beauty Industry Well-Polished



Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Roots and Wings

Well as you can see it has been VERY long time since I've written anything, and I don't really have a specific good reason for it! Just really SO much has happened that I didnt know where to begin.

In a nutshell: July was hectic. First I went to Atlanta to do the nails of the beautiful Cynthia Bailey for the cover of Upscale magazine. My great friend Sunii, a fashion stylist got me the gig and I can't tell you how much I admire Sunii's drive and dedication to this field.

I came home for one day to attend the Lady Gaga concert with all my best friends. Gaga is so inspiring to me, I love how she is not afraid to be herself, and, oh my God, she actually sings, and dances, and plays the piano, and writes all her own songs... the woman is a God(dess) in my eyes. I love how she stands up for those who may have been picked on in school, because I know all to many people that were as well.

The next morning (after 45 minutes of sleep) I was off again to the airport to Miami fashion week. It was Swim 2011 season, and the designers were showing off all the adorable, sexy, and gorgeous swimwear thst would be the trend for next summer. We did about 8 shows with the great M2M team!

After I got home from Miami I took a secret day trip to New York. I was interviewing with my agency... and they signed me! Artists by Timothy Priano is the only agency I was really interested in, and the only one I even interviewed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment