Keeping the Fashion and Beauty Industry Well-Polished



Friday, June 18, 2010

Its been awhile since I've written anything... mainly because I have been unable to decide upon a creative name for my blog. I'm still deciding between a few, but I think whatever I decide upon really sets the tone for what I blog about.

This past week was a very successful week for me in LA. I actually had some time off (!), went to 6 Flags Magic Mountain, LA's Fashion district on a buying trip, and to Santa Monica.

I usually go on work trips alone, mainly because I work so much its pointless for me to ask anyone to come along. Often I get booked at the last minute so its impossible to plan anything anyways.

One day this week I had the opportunity to work on a men's beauty story for a big fashion magazine, with a great photographer. I'm not allowed to say who or what yet, but I can promise you, its pretty hot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment